We are a registered exam centre and offer students the opportunity to sit a series of different exams including the HSK exam (levels 1-6), the HSKK exam (all levels) and the YCT exam (all levels).
The new YCT (Youth Chinese Test) is an international standardized test of Chinese language proficiency. It assesses young foreign students' abilities to use Chinese in their daily and academic lives. The new YCT consists of a writing test which is divided into four levels, namely, the YCT (level I), YCT (level II), YCT (level III), and YCT (level IV).
Exam Dates and Prices
Points to Note
- Registration closes 30 days prior to the exam.
- After registration closes candidates cannot request a refund or change the date of their exam
- We only offer the paper based test.
- The examination date, time and location which is stated on the online registration system and Attendance certificate is usually incorrect. For the correct details, please see the information in ‘HSK and HSKK exam dates’ and 'YCT Exam Dates'. CITCM will email you approximately 1 week after the registration deadline to confirm the location and time of the exam, and a second reminder for the location and time of the exam will be sent in the exam week. If you are not sure about the correct date please contact us as soon as possible.
- The exam result will be available online 30-31 days after the exam date, you may check the result online by inputting your name and admission ticket number. The paper certificate may be collected from Caxton House approximately 45 days after the exam date (please wait to receive our email confirming that it is ready for collection).