Healthcare and Wellbeing
CITCM professional TCM practitioners can provide organisations with wellbeing lectures, workshops, conferences and events. Such programmes are particularly useful for companies wishing to improve wellbeing at their workplace or participate in team training exersizes. All activities can be conducted at the Confucius Institute or in the comfort of your own space. Tailor made packages will be designed to meet your requirements.
In addition we also run a Chinese clinic which is based in LSBU's Caxton House.
Wellbeing Lectures and Workshops
CITCM regularly provides businesses and organisations with wellbeing lectures and workshops. The aim of these activities tends to be stress relief in the workplace and focuses on topics such as;
- Massage and stress relief
- Chinese diet and wellbeing
- An introduction to acupuncture
- Acupuncture and mental health
Tai Chi and Martial Arts
Tai chi is a Chinese fitness system based on the smooth flow of energy around the body, this relaxing form of exercise is often used to bring peace and balance into one’s life. Due to the gentle nature of tai chi people of all ages can participate in the classes.
For more information about other martial arts classes please get in touch.
CITCM participates and hosts both national and international wellbeing conferences. We are proud to be at the forefront of this field. Such conferences include;
- the international Conference on Health, Healthcare and Eco-Civilisation (attended by Professor XU Lujia, Vice Chairman of the Standing committee of the 9th and 10th NPC).
- Wellbeing Conference with Dr Guan (director of Beijing Tong Ren Tang Chinese Medicine Hospital)