FREE Mandarin Taster Classes
This September our native language teachers will be offering free taster classes during which they will introduce various aspects of Mandarin Chinese, including unfamiliar concepts such as Chinese characters and tones. We think you will soon realise that, in addition to being a whole lot of fun, Mandarin is in fact very logical and not so difficult to learn!
The taster sessions will last for one hour and will cover the following topics;
- An introduction to Chinese characters
- An introduction to the ‘four tones’
- Some basic expressions
Following the taster classes you can register for a Mandarin course. By participating in a Mandarin course you will be able to unlock a range of opportunities including our Summer in China trip and Confucius Institute Scholarships, in addition you will develop an invaluable new skill.
- Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please state your name and the session you would like to attend. Please only select one session.)
- Dates: Everyday between 18-22nd September at 14.00-15.00 (please select only one session)
- Cost: Free
- Location: CH-103, Caxton House, 13-16 Borough Road, SE10AN